TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!

So it would seem my "quote-un-quote" "friend-slash-former colleague-slash-unofficialized-ex-fiancee", Stevens Craig is merely venting his frustrations when he tells me to "quote-un-quote" "Get a Grip"...Ugh! How 1972, Stevens! I mean, freaking COME ON!!
Stevens, I HAVE a grip...on GENIUS...and you're jealous of it...hence your not-so-clever-retitling, but skillfully re-formatted, completely improvised rip-off of my show!
Methinks that your guilt with having one of your many minion hackers hack in and hack my website (thereby damaging and destroying all my archives of past shows), has somewhat put your proverbial "quote un-quote" "Panties in a Bunch", reminiscent of the days you forced me to do your laundry back in Jackson Heights...but that's quite another thing altogether...Anyhoo, my point is that my command of technology and the internet, specifically the construction of this blog site puts

No comments: