Acting Tomorrow, Episode Two - NEW & IMPROVED finally!!!

I can't tell you how upset I was to have this take so darn long!!
I got tied up- actually forced into flying to my mother's house..(Ugh...that's all I'll say...Ugh) in order to help her with her Semi-Annual Rummage and Vintage Bed Linens Sale at her three-story mansion in Sarasota, Fla.
It mattered little to her that I had a DEADLINE as well as a rendezvous with my wonderful audience, but there was not much I could do as she threatened to write me out of her will...AGAIN!! And NO, THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
So, without further adieu, here's my show which you should have heard last week.

Episode 3 is on it's way and hopes to be a fetching, yet telling and searingly honest interview between yours truly and the Dapper Don of Acting Today, Stevens Craig...

Episode 3...you know...I should be at Episode, like, 300 by now, but no thanks to the case of the Mysteriously Missing Archives-...WAIT A SECOND HERE, Walden, you just got finished talking about the pact with Stevens (via phone) to maintain your composure...FOLKS, again, I must remind myself I've resolved to not point the finger this week, since due to an impending interview scheduled, I've promised to withhold judgment on a certain "quote un-quote" "Blame-Gamer" by the initials, "Stevens Craig". I AM BETTER THAN THAT...(AND YOU STEVENS, LOL!!! I joust, Stevens, I joust!!). Serious, for now, I will defer a certain amount of professional respect to Stevens until he proves himself unworthy otherwise.

At any rate, I feel that I can say with "quote un-quote" "pride" that life is moving forward for me...despite what this week's PODCAST (Episode 2) would have one assume.
Can't wait to see what wonderful and exciting adventures will lay in store for me with my meeting with Stevens Craig in our planned Episode 3!!
Stay tuned frendsters!

Until Next Time,

Adyoo!


- Walden James


HERE'S EPISODE TWO!!!



And if you haven't already done so, get your butts to EPISODE ONE!

1 comment:

author said...

Dear Anonymous...

Thank you for your fundamentalist-style support!
To you I say, "Chapeau"...as the french do, which has something to do with hats...My instincts tell me you are a hat person, apparently.
I'm not exactly sure what the compliment means in any context, but it's a compliment nonetheless.

Anyways, you can expect more insight and Industry P.O.V.'s to come in the near future!

Stay True, Stay Black and Stay Hungry!

- Walden James