Acting Tomorrow, EPISODE 3...THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!

WELOME TO THE FIRST JOINTLY HOSTED EDITION OF ACTING TOMORROW!!!

Well people….it looks like the hatchet can finally be buried between Stevens Craig and I, preferably next to my mother’s yorkie in the side yard…yappy little maw…and that yorkie was no better!! Hah, hah. Just kidding mother. REALLY, I’M JOKING THIS TIME. (sorry - ☹)

So my little Gummydrops, Stevens and I are in the throws of mending our relationship, for which I am optimistic….Optimistic he’ll see how wrong he was ALL THIS TIME!! LOL. (Kidding, S.C.…I joust, Stevens, I joust!)
-- As a result, you have a searingly honest look at two artists in their prime, coming to terms with a complex and profound relationship, that transcends base human desires, and informs and colors their individualized, creative processes. The result? Grippingly Gripping Podcasting! And also....it’s free!

Anyways, as per some of your comments on my last posting, YES, I KNOW THIS EPISODE APPEARED ON STEVENS’ SITE…THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYING…IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE ON BOTH SITES…THIS IS A REPARATIONS OF SORTS FOR BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED! I want to thank my intern, Will for advising me to put into print more clearly that “quote-un-quote” “Portions of this podcast episode appeared initially on Acting Today, with Stevens Craig, and have been intentionally re-run here”.

Friends, I believe that this co-exploratative adventure is a GALLSTONE IN PODCASTING HISTORY (in MY humble opinion) and I for one, would love to hear YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS!!! Especially ones where you agree with me- all others will be subject to deletion.

So Enjoy, keep it real, and keep on keepin’ on!

- Walden James




And if this is your first time "QUOTE-UN-QUOTE" "AT BAT" here at TEAM WALDEN, check out EPISODE TWO! As well as EPISODE ONE. GOOOO TEAM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems kinds like a waste of talent here, you two bickering all the time and then my god you run the same thing on both blogs? There's hundreds of good actors out there you could be interviewing actors out there working hard and working on their craft with their heads down and plowing ahead and nobody noticing all the hard work they do auditioning and auditioning and getting thrown aside their headshots hung up in some assistant's cubicle with word balloons made out of post-its glued on with "funny" remarks like "my head is about to explode" or "I'm trying to look like DeNiro in this picture." How about interviewing somebody like that somebody struggling working actors can identify with? Otherwise you seem like a nice guy but watch the drinking it makes your blood vessels bulge and your nose get big.

-- Working Class Actor

Anonymous said...

Dear Working Class,

Hmmm...Sounds like someone needs new headshots!! LOL! May I suggest your local "Glamour Shots" studio. I find that the level of service provided by the just-out-of-college staff who run the franchises offer a paying customer the chance to really control the end-product. Namely because you can verbally accost them, and they'll sit there take it...9 times out of 10. Just DON'T go to the one in Shreveport, LA. They employ more muscle down there, as my scars will prove. BUT MY HEADSHOTS WERE AMAZING!!! Plus, the 80's style photos are back in vogue! You disagree? Tell 'em "Walden James said so!"

As far as your concerns regarding interviewing real actors...Honey, that's what Archives are for.
It just so happens (if you've been really listening) that I don't have access to them anymore, so I have to "quote-un-quote" "make do".

I also want to suggest that you may find more career success by bitching less, and ass-kissing more!

Cheerio, and Keep Reaching for the Stars!!

- Walden James