WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS RIGHT!!!!

MY DEAR "MY-SPACE-ISTS"....

A newfound, dear old friend of mine, whose name shall remain nameless just informed me as to the levels of destruction and malice my "quote-un-quote" "friend-slash-former-colleague-slash-FORMER-unofficialized-fiancee" has gone to to create havoc in my already havocky life...

AND I QUOTE:

>> I am, for some reason, having problems now accessing your page. It brought up a box that talked about security or something and then I clicked, what I thought was the appropriate answer, and it immediately took me to google. This happened on my pc here at work and it happened last night on my Mac - now I can't get on your site. Very strange. Let me know if this has happened to anyone else.
DID STEVENS CRAIG ACTUALLY HACK YOUR SITE!!??!!??

- Brian Hughes
(Of the Boutros Boutros Follies)
>>

Evidently, my "Anonymous Friend" Byron has also felt the gnarled fingers of fate clutching him by the throat whilst having his life completely and utterly RUINED by one, Stevens Craig...
I have, however, alerted Google, as well as the authorities as to whom to "quote-un-quote" "KEEP TABS ON", and have been completely straightforward with my voluntary insemination of information.

I just want to say to you my dear new old friend...Walden's heart goes out to you and Walden KNOWS the pain of which you suffer. Be Strong, Be Brave, and in the immortal words of that black guy in that movie, "Bitch Be Cool!"
(Sooo profound!)

If I can be of any service to you, or anyone else out there...Don't hesitate to contact me at all!

And for all of you out there, I'll have A NEW POST shortly!! As soons as the Kaopectate and Psyllium Husk kick in enough to sit on my stool longer than...uh oh...stool-

Bye for now!

- Walden James




1 comment:

Stevens Craig said...

Walden,
I know you still do witchcraft because Jeffrey told me. Please take the hex off my show. Here's your newest Debacle in the form of my show. Are you happy? Is it right to punish my listeners as well. And now you are harming my relationship with the founders of The Boutros Boutros Follies. White flag.